The S7200 TV Signal Analyser provides fast, easy real-time analysis and monitoring of terrestrial, cable, and satellite TV signals (8VSB, QAM [J.83A/C/C2], QPSK, 8PSK, and PAL, SECAM, & NTSC RF Channels). The range of capabilities offered by the S7200 includes all measurements required to install, maintain, and troubleshoot 8VSB transmitters and includes complete RF analysis and logging, along with transport stream recording.
- Digital/Analogue TV and Digital Satellite TV analysis
- MPEG2 Transport stream analyzer and monitoring via TS-ASI input & RF input
- High Speed Spectrum Analysis: frequency range 5 ~ 2150 MHz, max span 1200MHz
- Video decoding of MPEG2, MPEG4, and H.264 for 1080p, 720p and 560i, and PAL/NTSC/SECAM color system
- MPEG support
- Real-time analysis, monitoring, and recording of MPEG Transport Streams via TA-ASI input & RF output, option
- Easy-to-read fast spectral displays, including constellation and eye diagram displays
- ATSC 8VSB Spectral Emissions Mask • Remote monitoring capable
- Closed captions monitoring • Electronic programming guide
- User channel plan for ATSC/USA
- CAM modules for encrypted channels
- WiFi Analysis and Communication - 2.4 & 5 GHz (802.11 a/b/g/n) option
- Optical Power measurements and Optical Receiver option
Phone for price and options.